Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Letting Go

Love is the most playful emotion I had ever known since I learn and discover how it feels. For us, we defined love according to how we feel it or how it influence our life but for me, the best meaning that could fit this word is satisfaction. We may discover and meet potential partners but at the end of the day you will always look for someone who could be with you even at your weakest momment.

However, Loving someone who doesn't love you the way you wanted to be is the most hurtful feeling I believe. There would be times that you wanted to insist and tell him to choose you. In reality you could not please everyone the way you wanted it to happen. Acceptance and letting go are your options to continue the next chapter of your life.. Yes... it hurts so much and you think you can not move on... That's not true.. if you just open your hearts and minds that he is not just the only persons that you care about... your parents... relatives.... and friends are there to fulfill the missing piece of your heart and in the right time, in the right place you may find that special someone that would give you the love you always wanted to have. THINK POSITIVE AND TAKE YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS TO THE BRIGHTER INSIGHT OF LIFE.

For sure one of day, when you still remember all those dramas you had acted before by loving someone you will just laugh at your self and realized how stupid and corny you are... keep it up girl. you can do it.


This song is dedicated to those who feel inlove for the first time but failed...

The First Cut Is The Deepest - Sheryl Crow


I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And he's taken just all that I have
But if you want I'll try to love again
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby, I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst

I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again
(Try)
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst

I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
But I'm sure gonna give you a try
'Cause if you want I'll try to love again
(Try to love again)
Baby, I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby, I know, the first cut is the deepest
When it comes to being lucky he's cursed
When it comes to loving me he's worst

The first cut is the deepest, baby, I know
The first cut is the deepest try to love again



Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest Mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment